Are you searching for “How to update my amped wireless router”? Don’t worry, we will provide you with the solution. We need to update our wireless router so enhance its functionality. How to update amped wireless router? We basically update the firmware version of the wireless router which specifies the functionality of it. So we will discuss how to update amped wireless router and we will also explain how to reset amped wireless router if it is showing some errors or not working properly. Keep going through this tutorial and we are sure that you will get to know the process of updating a wireless router.
AMPED WIRELESS ROUTER UPGRADE
In this section, we will mention the process of Amped router upgrade. You can upgrade your router by following two methods. Make sure you follow the instructions to know the solution of your query “How to update my Amped wireless router”.
1. Via Ally App
This is the very first method and the easiest one to upgrade your amped wireless router.
- Download the Ally app from the Play Store or App Store on your mobile.
- Open the Ally app on your mobile and log into it.
- After this, look for the amped wireless router settings option on the top right of the page.
- Now tap on the Firmware Update under the router section.
- Now, follow the in-app instructions to update your Amped wireless router.
2. Via Web-Based Interface
You can also update your router by using a web-based interface. We have explained this method in two phases. Following these steps carefully will get you the solution for your query “How to update my Amped wireless router”.
- Firmware download
- First of all, download the firmware of your wireless router.
- Go to the official website of the Amped wireless router and enter the model number of your router.
- Now download the firmware file on your computer.
- Firmware Upload
- Open a web browser on your computer and enter the default gateway address of your wireless router into the address bar.
- You will be taken to the router login page where you need to fill up the login credentials of your wireless router.
- Click Login and you will see Amped wireless router settings page on your screen
- Navigate to the Admin page of the router and look for the Firmware Update tab.
- Click this tab and upload the firmware file to your router.
Now your router will take some time to upload the firmware file and then it will restart so that firmware is upgraded. In case you face any issue in this process, just go for the router reset. We will explain you how to reset amped wireless router. Press and hold the reset button on the router. Wait for a while and your router will get back to the default factory settings.
So in this article, we explained the solution for your query “How to update my Amped wireless router”. We also mentioned the steps on how to reset Amped wireless router. We hope this article helped you to update your wireless router. If you still face any issue, feel free to call us on our Toll-Free number and we will be happy to help you.